Jump Start, the Italian Center’s version of Boot Camp, is meant to kick things up a notch. This 45 minute high intensity program includes indoor/outdoor conditioning and applies a varied combination of body weight exercise, running and plyometrics.
This class, lead by our personal trainers, offers a total body workout. This class is open to members year-round and non-members Labor Day until Memorial Day, both men and women of all levels.
- Open To: Members year-round and non-members Labor Day to Memorial Day
- Sessions Run: Year Round
- Meets: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:15 – 10:00am
- Location: Gymnasium – weather permitting, class participates outdoors throughout the spring, summer and fall months
- Required Equipment: None
- Cost: $13 drop-in rate for members or $20 for non-members. Class cards contain significant savings and are available for purchase.
- Class Cancellation Dates: None
For more information, please contact our Athletic Director, Laurie Houseknecht at 203-322-6941 ext. 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org