There is something for everyone at the Italian Center!
Founded in 1909, the Italian Center of Stamford has always been an integral part of the Stamford Community. Our growth and prosperity over the past 100 years has supported our mission to provide the community with an all encompassing facility that incorporates Recreation, Educational and Cultural activities, as well as Charitable events.
Situated on 28 private acres of beautifully manicured grounds in North Stamford, the Italian Center offers much more than you can imagine…we cordially open our doors to everyone in the community whether a member or not, although membership certainly has its advantages!
Complimentary tours are conducted daily, including weekends. Call ahead to schedule an appointment, or just stop by.
Discover the Italian Center
As a member, you’ll find a long list of amenities that are your privilege to enjoy such as:
- Year round usage of recreational facilities
- Member discounts on most athletic programs
- Preschool & summer camp discounts
- Access to personal trainers
- Special events for members
- Tennis & Platform Tennis team participation
- Orcas youth swim team
- Member discount on private catered parties
A Century of Community Service and….we’re just getting started!
Facilities such as…
Swimming & Aquatics
- 2 Level Fitness Center
- Circuit Training
- Weight Resistance Machines
- Free Weights
- Treadmills, XTrainers, Step Master, Bikes
- TV Viewing
Other Recreational Facilities
Athletics such as…