Lifeguard Job Summary: Monitor activities in swimming areas and pool decks to prevent accidents and provide assistance and protection to swimmers as well as other members in pool areas.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Caution swimmers regarding prohibited conduct
- Rescue endangered swimmers using authorized techniques and equipment
- Administer authorized life-saving procedures if necessary
- Assist supervisor in shutting down and re-opening pools when necessary
- Follow procedures for safe use of pool chemicals, cleaners and equipment
- Complete and maintain records of weather conditions and all relevant incident information
All applicants must:
- Possess current Red Cross lifeguard training certification
- Have ability to apply learned skills to actual situations
- Have ability to follow directions and interact well with staff, members and guests
If you are certified, dependable and professional, please submit your application and/or resume
1 year – Newly certified will also be considered
Required License or Certification:
Wait Staff Job Summary: Wait staff and servers are needed for Serafina at the IC. Serafina offers gracious hospitality, personalized service and professional catering, all in luxuriously renovated banquet facilities. Be a part of the team hosting and serving meals to our distinguished guests in one of our three elegant banquet rooms or our beautiful outdoor picnic area.
Flexible hours – Days/Evenings/Weekends
If you are an experienced, polished professional with top level customer service and communication skills, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Large or high volume experience a plus.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests upon their arrival.
- Take orders, deliver to kitchen and check on progress and completion of meal preparation.
- Serve guests in a timely, friendly, professional manner.
- Check with guests to guarantee they are pleased with their meal and service and take action to correct any problems.
- Ensure the total enjoyment and satisfaction of your guests!
Working Conditions and Environment
- Constant periods of standing and walking throughout banquet/picnic areas and kitchen.
- Occasional periods of light to moderate physical activity including lifting, pushing or pulling.
- Subject to temperature fluctuations from kitchen to banquet rooms or outdoor weather.
- Continuous interaction with staff and guests.
- Frequent exposure to loud music and noisy crowds.
You may apply online or download the application below and return it to the IC for consideration.
The IC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applications be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.